SUBSCRIBE TO PRICE WAVE ANALYSIS
MARKET TIMING SOFTWARE TODAY!
In the last 10 years the stock market:
- Lost 32.9%, gained 101.6%, lost 56.8 %, gained 85.9% and ended the decade up 8.6% from January 2002.
- $10,000 invested in a buy and hold strategy with an S&P Indexed fund would have grown to $10,811 (8.6%) in ten years.
- Over the same time span using Our PWA market timing program with the same indexed fund $10,000 would have grown to $76,089, an increase of 660%.
Would you prefer the 8.6% or the 660% for ten years of effort?
Can you afford to NOT use PWA Market Timing Software?
- The S&P 500, one measure of the market, opened the year at 1271 and closed at 1257 for a 1.1% loss.
- The PWA market timing program when used with an S&P 500 indexed fund returned 29.3%.
- The market as measured by the S&P 500 index gained only 10.6%
- The PWA program, using default settings,
- PWA, using a tighter moving average chart setting, gained 43.5%
- The market gained only 19%
- PWA Online Analyzer with default settings
- PWA Online Analyzer with tighter parameters
- The market fell from 1447 to 752, a 48% loss
- PWA Online Analyzer with default settings produced an 8% gain
- PWA Online Analyzer with tighter settings yielded 54%
2002 - 2011
For a cost of less than one dollar a day the PWA gains could have been yours and can be yours in the future.
With PWA Market Timing Software You Get To:
- Utilize a unique analysis tool for investing in stocks
- Maximize your investment returns using a market timing strategy
- Know when to move in and out of the market
- Do the above in safety
Check out our Referral Rewards Program
When you become an Investment Timing Software subscriber, you will earn a three month subscription for each successful referral you make!
- This represents up to a $90.00 value!
- There is no limit, just a three month extension for every successful referral.
- Simply tell those you refer to enter your name and email address in the appropriate boxes on the purchase page when they subscribe.
- We will notify you of the subscription extension you have earned.
ITS Introductory Information, click to learn more
Investment Timing Software 500 Timer, the basic subscription
Investment Timing Software Online Analyzer, the advanced subscription